Clarifying Facial Gua Sha Kit
Get our Clarifying Day ☀️ & Night 🌙 Face Oils, with our patent-pending Gua Sha for Facial Massage for less!
If you haven't already, make sure to try our Skin Quiz to figure out which of our face oil series works best for you!
Learn more about each product in the kit below:
GUA SHA FEATURES
HOW TO USE
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Face Oils: 10 mL (0.33 U.S. fl. oz.)
Gua Sha: (1) Gua Sha stone with protective velvet pouch
GLOWING COMPLEXION: Use of gua sha may reduce the appearance of fine lines, promote blood flow, reduce face puffiness, and encourage lymphatic drainage.
ALL-IN-ONE TOOL: Effective for reaching all areas of the face such as the cheeks, under eyes, hairline, and temples.
PAIN RELIEF: Practicing Gua Sha may help relieve TMJ, migraines, and fascia. The precision edge allows for a targeted massage in hard-to-reach places like under the eyes and around the nose.
LIFTING EFFECT: The first Gua Sha on the market to feature a scooped edge, this revolutionary edge lifts to tighten and firm the cheek area for a more youthful appearance.
ENJOY THE SPA AT HOME: This high-quality tool allows you to bring your favorite spa experience home. Relax and pamper yourself daily with a luxurious facial massage just like the spas do!
Contour, lift, and give your skin the glow it deserves with Velvette’s Gua Sha for Facial Massage! Designed by founders with Chinese roots, our patent-pending gua sha tool is designed to effectively stimulate and revitalize your skin by targeting your facial acupressure points and promoting healthy lymphatic drainage.
This luxurious tool is handcrafted from natural bian stone, which is used extensively in Traditional Chinese Medicine for its renowned therapeutic properties.
1. Warm three to six drops of Velvette Face Oils, or your favorite skincare products in the palms of your hands and apply on your face with a gentle pressing motion.
2. Remove the gua sha from the pouch.
3. Follow the massage steps in the video above for best results!
4. After your luxurious facial massage, clean and dry the gua sha plate.
5. To maintain the shine of your bian stone, polish the plate with a soft microfibre cloth using a drop of face oil.
See individual product pages for the full ingredients list.